Client Services Manager – Digital & Content Strategy
2015 – 2018
- Led the creation of a new role that provided account management, digital marketing strategy, content ideation, and project management for Economist media partners while simultaneously obtaining my MBA.
- Partnered with global offices and cross-functional teams – Editorial, Product, Creative, Events – to transform ideas into engaging digital consumer journeys that drove $20M in advertising revenue.
- Provided content, media and social strategies for integrated programs designed to engage the c-suite and BDMs.
- Responsible for delivering client satisfaction, leading to over $7M in upsells and renewals.
- Launched award-winning content marketing campaigns for Microsoft, Samsung, Porsche, and SAS.
- Produced all digital and media deliverables, working with digital agencies, vendors and freelancers to successfully launch campaigns on-time, within budget and of the highest caliber.
- Led the process for client reporting, which informed internal benchmarks & client campaign insights.
- Assisted in recruiting, coaching and operationalizing (3) team members.
- Brands I worked with, including the afore-mentioned, are:
- Accenture & Pegasystems
- CA Technologies
- Cisco Webex
- Microsoft Cloud
- Samsung Enterprise & Mobility Divisions
- Bristol Myers-Squibbs
- Pfizer, Weber Shandwick
- FTI Consulting