August 2015 – present
Recruited due to digital savviness and agility to manage demanding clients (DXC, Samsung, Microsoft, Accenture, Audi). Provide leadership for digital strategy and execution for global, integrated campaigns with budgets of +$500K. Work collaboratively across divisions, functionalities and regions to create and/or inform deliverables, such as events, videos, social media, and white papers. Also, serve as digital producer/expert, enabling teams to create co-branded websites and media.
- Launched high-profile, award-winning co-branded programs for Porsche, Samsung, SAS, Intel, Facebook, and Microsoft.
- Crafted digital-centric and strategic RFP solutions working with teams in the US and UK.
- Managed programs totaling $15.6M in revenue to date with an average of $780K. Grew number of managed campaigns YoY from 3 and $2.5M in 2015; to 6 and $5.6M in 2016; to 10 and $8M in 2017.
- Generated $4.5M in upsell revenue for clients such as Microsoft, DXC, Samsung, Brightline, and UPS, by continuing to manage programs post launch.
- Analyzed reporting data to gauge campaign performance and optimize campaigns.
- Developed and managed vendors, project timelines, SoWs, budgets, and creative teams.