Client Services Manager, Digital & Content Strategy
August 2015 – present
Recruited due to digital savviness and ability to manage high-profile clients (Cisco, DXC, Samsung, Microsoft, Audi, and Bristol Myers-Squibb). Provide leadership for integrated strategy and execution for global campaigns. Lead collaboratively across divisions, functionalities and regions to successfully project manage deliverables, such as events, videos, social media, and white papers. Also, serve as digital producer to launch websites and media.
- Launched high-profile, award-winning co-branded programs for Porsche, Samsung, SAS, Intel, and Microsoft.
- Crafted digital-centric and strategic RFP solutions working with teams in the US and UK.
- Managed programs totaling $18M in revenue to date with an average of $785 Grew number of managed campaigns YoY from 3 and $2.5M in 2015; to 6 and $5.6M in 2016; to 10 and $8M in 2017.
- Generated $7M in upsell revenue for clients such as Microsoft, DXC, Samsung, Brightline, and UPS.
- Analyzed reporting data to gauge campaign performance and provide reoptimize campaigns.
- Brief, manage and oversee work with digital agencies, tech vendors, creative teams, and freelance contributors.
- Assist in recruiting and developing the Client Services team of (3) – a new discipline within The Economist.