Client Services Manager
August 2015 – present
Recruited due to digital savviness and agility to manage demanding clients (DXC, Samsung, Microsoft, Accenture, Audi, Pfizer, and Bristol Myers-Squibb). Provide leadership for integrated digital strategy and execution for global campaigns with budgets of +$500K. Work collaboratively across divisions, functionalities and regions to create and/or inform deliverables, such as events, videos, social media, and white papers. Also, serve as digital producer to launch co-branded websites and media.
- Launched high-profile, award-winning co-branded programs for Porsche, Samsung, SAS, Intel, Facebook, and Microsoft.
- Crafted digital-centric and strategic RFP solutions working with teams in the US and UK.
- Managed programs totaling $18M in revenue to date with an average of $785 Grew number of managed campaigns YoY from 3 and $2.5M in 2015; to 6 and $5.6M in 2016; to 10 and $8M in 2017.
- Generated $5M in upsell revenue for clients such as Microsoft, DXC, Samsung, Brightline, and UPS, by continuing to manage programs post launch.
- Analyzed reporting data to gauge campaign performance and optimize campaigns.
- Developed and managed vendors, project timelines, SoWs, budgets, and creative teams.