Client Services Manager: Digital & Content Strategy
August 2015 – May 2018
Recruited by The Economist media group due to digital savviness and ability to manage high-profile clients (Cisco, Pfizer, Samsung, Microsoft, Audi, and Bristol Myers-Squibb). Provided leadership for integrated strategy and execution for global Economist client campaigns. Lead collaboratively across divisions, functionalities and regions to successfully project manage and produce campaign deliverables ranging from events, videos and websites to social, print and digital media.
- Launched high-profile, award-winning campaigns for Porsche, Samsung, SAS, Intel, and Microsoft.
- Crafted digital-centric and strategic RFP solutions working with teams in the US, UK and India.
- Managed Fortune 500 client programs totaling $20M in revenue with an average of $785K across all verticals.
- Generated $7M in upsell revenue for clients such as Microsoft, DXC, Samsung, Brightline, and UPS.
- Analyzed reporting data in real-time to provide actionable insights to internal teams and clients.
- Briefed and managed digital agencies, ad tech vendors, creative and editorial freelancers.
- Assisted in recruiting, developing and operationalizing the new Client Services department team of (3).