Client Services Manager: Digital & Content Strategy
August 2015 – May 2018
- Led the creation of a new role that provided account management, digital marketing strategy, content ideation, and project management to better service clients while obtaining MBA.
- Worked seamlessly with teams – Sales, Editorial, Product, Creative, Events – to transform ideas into engaging digital consumer journeys and off-line experiences totaling $20M in revenue.
- Owned client relationships, delivering the highest levels of client satisfaction and contributing over $7M in upsells and renewals in highly cyclical business.
- Launched lauded, award-winning content marketing campaigns for Microsoft, Samsung, Porsche, Audi, SAS, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibbs, Intel, and more.
- Produced all digital and media deliverables, working with digital agencies, vendors and freelancers to successfully launch campaigns on-time, within budget and of the highest caliber.
- Lead the process for gathering, analyzing, and reporting on campaign metrics and analytics, which informed internal benchmarks & client campaign insights.
- Assisted in recruiting, coaching and operationalizing (3) team members.
Brands I worked with, including the afore-mentioned, are:
- Accenture & Pegasystems
- CA Technologies
- Cisco Webex
- Microsoft Cloud
- Samsung Enterprise & Mobility Divisions
- Bristol Myers-Squibbs
- Pfizer, Weber Shandwick
- FTI Consulting