November 2012 – May 2014
Digital Marketing Director—Corporate Sales
Promoted to build and run corporate digital sales division from scratch, driving pre- and post-sales digital and experiential custom campaigns, from $50K to $1M. Managed RFPs, proactive proposals, and integration opportunities for American Media’s active lifestyle and entertainment enthusiast brand sites: Shape, Men’s, Star, OK! Radar Online, Fit Pregnancy, and Natural Health.
- Built AMI’s corporate digital and video offerings from $0 to +$500K by producing sophisticated and complex programs.
- Won new business from advertisers, such as Macy’s, Nike, L’Oréal, ABC, Silk, Arctic Ease and HBO, in just 5 months.
Marketing Manager—Fit Pregnancy & Natural Health
Innovated ideas to promote brand and carried out integrated marketing campaigns for print, digital, events, and tablet platforms. Served as digital expert while guiding media plan development, advertising initiatives, email marketing, and site content development.
- Sold programs producing $750K for brands, including Avant, Destination Maternity, Playtex, Babies ‘R Us, and Fisher-Price.
- Took over Natural Health’s Facebook page, expanding audience and engagement by 115% to combat declining site traffic.
- Contributed to creation of custom sponsorship opportunities for events such as Big City Moms and The Health Expo.
Integrated Marketing Manager—Playboy (freelance)
Owned integrated marketing function, creating and executing smart proposals to RFPs for advertisers, including experiential events, digital, and social media. Harnessed the power of Playmates as influencers as well as the Playboy Mansion as an event venue. Tapped into pop culture and the hottest trends with men.
- Pitched and executed campaigns of over ~$1M, working with Playboy corporate to ensure activations were on-brand.
- Managed some of Playboy’s most prolific campaigns, including National Geographic, Jack Daniel’s, Jaguar and Porsche.