Senior Brand Strategist—Forbes Content Studio (2018 – Now)
- Collaborate with platform content leads, sales reps, and integrated marketing team members to develop best-in-class sponsored content opportunities for B2B and B2C brands.
- Lead development, write up and approval of content and products across all internal teams inclusive of video, social, events, and Forbes award-winning editorial across all verticals (finance, tech, luxury).
- Drive ideation of research themes and topics for Forbes Insights thought-leadership group for clients such as Intel, Dell and Teradata.
- Creative product expert and single pre-sale point of contact for sponsored, helping to secure content revenue from partners such as Nuveen and T-Mobile
Client Services Manager—Digital & Content Strategy (2015 – 2018)
- Led the creation of a new role that provided account management, digital marketing strategy, content ideation, and project management for Economist media partners while also obtaining MBA.
- Partnered with teams – Editorial, Product, Creative, Events – to transform ideas into engaging digital consumer journeys that drove $20M in advertising revenue for the department.
- Provided content, media and social strategies, overseeing development of media plans and content programs that engaged the c-suite and BDMs.
- Responsible for delivering client satisfaction, leading to over $7M in upsells and renewals.
- Launched award-winning content marketing campaigns for Microsoft, Samsung, Porsche, and SAS.
- Produced all digital and media deliverables, working with digital agencies, vendors and freelancers to successfully launch campaigns on-time, within budget and of the highest caliber.
- Led the process for gathering, analyzing, and reporting on campaign metrics and analytics, which informed internal benchmarks & client campaign insights.
- Assisted in recruiting, coaching and operationalizing (3) team members.
Freelance Account Director (2015)
- Led the account for Pfizer’s $25M first Instagram MBC campaign “A Story Half-Told.”
- Managed site build, hiring and overseeing a team of developers and designers.
- Assisted in identifying, negotiating and securing top photography influencers to develop content.
Digital Marketing and Product Consultant (2014)
- Oversaw digital elements for high-profile branding campaign, managing ~$5M digital marketing budget.
- Successfully launched their Annie Leibowitz social media campaign, which led to a 10% audience growth on Facebook and 52% increase in engagement on all posts.
Digital Marketing Director—Corporate Sales (2014)
- Promoted to build corporate digital marketing division that managed RFPs, industry marketing and integration opportunities for AMI’s active lifestyle and entertainment enthusiast brand sites.
- Created digital and experiential custom ideas that helped sales reps net $1M in revenue.
- Oversaw team of (4) inclusive of marketers and designers.
Marketing Manager—Fit Pregnancy & Natural Health (2013)
- Innovated ideas to promote brand and carried out integrated marketing campaigns for print, digital, events, and mobile platforms, securing $750K in revenue.
- Managed Natural Health’s social media pages, driving audience growth by 115%.
- Managed team of (2) Associate Marketing Managers.
Freelance Integrated Marketing Manager—Playboy (2012 – 2013)
- Created and executed programs for luxury and entertainment brands across Playboy’s digital, social, and experiential channels.
- Managed highly prolific content campaigns for Nat Geo, Jack Daniels, Jaguar, Porsche, tapping into pop culture and the hottest trends with men.
Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Pre-Sales (2011 – 2012)
- Envisioned digital experiences, creating paid media plans and custom content for CPG, beauty and QSR brands integrating sweepstakes, UGC, social, influencers, and video, helping sales net $7M in revenue.
- Involved in outreach to partners to maximize Meredith’s digital capabilities; helped secure corporate partnership with Tapinfluence, a blogger network.
Senior Marketing Manager – Nickelodeon Video Games (2008 – 2011)
- Contributed to +$15M in yearly licensing revenue for Nickelodeon’s digital, mobile, and video games.
- Played a key role in partnership deals with top brands to offset slowing game sales.
- Worked closely with partners on PR, events and industry booths (Comic Con, E3) for new game launches.
- Managed the hiring, development and training of (1) Marketing Coordinator and seasonal interns.
Brand Marketing Coordinator—Nickelodeon and Viacom Consumer Products (2005 – 2008)
- Coordinated marketing, trade show and promotional campaigns for licensed consumer products.
- Created brand marketing collateral for licensing partners and managed ad partners.
- Managed $1M annual marketing budget with AOR Carat.
Executive Assistant—MTV Ad Sales (2002 – 2005)
- Drove agency/advertiser logistics for MTV Ad Sales events.
- Created trendy pop-culture newsletter that went viral within MTV.